21.3.11

30 Day Song Challenge

Good morning Teens! It's Spring time and I'm so happy that the good weather is here to stay! But has we get closer to Summer time, my agenda gets full of exams and works to do for Uni and that's why I haven't been posting a lot. I like to post about the things I love and I haven't been able to find time to search things to share with you.

But that's about to change! My friend D. from Spottedtoshare is doing the 30 Day Song Challenge on her Facebook and I decided to do my own HERE on my blog. Since music always played an huge role in my life, I find perfect to post here a different song everyday!

These are the rules:
day 01 - your favorite song

day 02 - your least favorite song

day 03 - a song that makes you happy

day 04 - a song that makes you sad

day 05 - a song that reminds you of someone

day 06 - a song that reminds you of somewhere

day 07 - a song that reminds you of a certain event

day 08 - a song that you know all the words to

day 09 - a song that you can dance to

day 10 - a song that makes you fall asleep

day 11 - a song from your favorite band

day 12 - a song from a band you hate

day 13 - a song that is a guilty pleasure

day 14 - a song that no one would expect you to love

day 15 - a song that describes you

day 16 - a song that you used to love but now hate

day 17 - a song that you hear often on the radio

day 18 - a song that you wish you heard on the radio

day 19 - a song from your favorite album

day 20 - a song that you listen to when you’re angry

day 21 - a song that you listen to when you’re happy

day 22 - a song that you listen to when you’re sad

day 23 - a song that you want to play at your wedding

day 24 - a song that you want to play at your funeral

day 25 - a song that makes you laugh

day 26 - a song that you can play on an instrument

day 27 - a song that you wish you could play

day 28 - a song that makes you feel guilty

day 29 - a song from your childhood

day 30 - your favorite song at this time last year

I will also post why I choose that specific song for that category because every song has a different story!

I hope you like it! And don't forget to take your Spring clothes from your closet, sunny days are about to begin!

So much love <3
xx,
R.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Melhor jogo de sempre! E obrigada pela referencia no blog sweety :D