01. Pryda - Mirage w/ Empire of The Sun - We Are People
02. Avicii - Levels
03. Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso - Calling W/ Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike - Generation X
04. Steve Angello & Alex metric - Open Your Eyes
05. Quintino & Apster - Epic w/ Chuckie - let The Bass Kick w/Boys will be Boys - Rock This
06. Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike, Yves V & Angger Dimas - Madagascar
07. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike - Rej
08. Swedish House Mafia - Save The World ( Original ) w/ Tommy Trash - The End w/ Swedish House Mafia - Save The World ( Zedd Mix )
TOMORROWLAND is one of my favorite festivals in the entire world. It is held in Boom, Antwerp, Belgium and it lasts for three days. The artists are on stage from midday until 1 a.m., so you basically spend your entire day PARTYIIING! Isn't it great? The minimum age to enter the festival is 18 and every year they invest a lot of effort in decorating the festival area, which is a big contribution to the whole TOMORROWLAND experience. The festival also offers a big number of facilities like lockers, ATM, toilets, parking and a camping area, called DreamVille, with proper conditions (see HERE). The tickets for the three days of the festival are 135€ + 4,25€ fee. The tickets for just one day are 62,5€ + 4,25€ fee.
Throughout the years, the number of people who attend the festival as become bigger and bigger. This year, during the weekend of 22, 23 and 24 July, more than 180,000 visitors attended this beautiful festival, one of the most talked about in Europe. The magic location was the stage for more than 250 artists, big names like Afrojack, Carl Cox, Fedde le Grand, Steve Aoki, Swedish House Mafia, Avicii, Faithless, Tiësto, Laidback Luke, David Guetta and 2 Many DJ's.
Next year, Tomorrowland will take place on 27, 28 and 29 July. Make sure you don't miss out! If you need more information go to http://www.tomorrowland.beYESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TODAY IS A GIFT, TOMORROW IS A MYSTERY...