26.10.11

Blogger Of The Week by Portuguese Fashion Bloggers


This Monday I was elected Blogger Of The Week by Portuguese Fashion Bloggers's page on Facebook. I have been posting on their page for a while now and, on Monday, when I saw they elected me as Blogger of the Week, I was sooo happy. It is crazy how my blog has been growing lately and it's all because of you. Sharing my favorite stuff with you as become a part of my life and I would love to have more time to do more posts. But, still, I try to do it as often as I can.
I would like to thank Portuguese Fashion Bloggers for this amazing surprise and, also, I would like to thank you for coming here everyday to check what's happening in my life and what I love. You make it all worth it.
Love,
Rita.

P.S. - Check Portuguese Fashion Bloggers page on Facebook HERE.


1 comentário:

Margarida disse...

PARABÉNS:) gosto muito do teu blog e mereces! Estou a segui-lo, se quiseres passa no meu também e segue se gostares. *

http://silky-eye.blogspot.com/