19.6.12

Summer Trend: MAXI SKIRTS

One of my favorite trends for this Summer is maxi skirts. I’ve seen them in many street-style pictures from my favorite websites. Since I’m a bit short I can’t wear them too long, so I usually wear them a bit below my knees, but still long enough to give them the effect that I want (don’t forget to mind your proportions!). But I just love to see them in tall girls. I like both nude and colored maxi skirts. It has been a big duel to choose between both of them. I’ve seen many flowered, lacey, tie-dye and with tribal drawings skirts. I think they are most likely to be mixed with some plane black or white t-shirt, or at least that’s how I would wear them. But I believe the nudes make the accessories stand out so much more. And they are so classic and simple to wear during the day. They are so feminine. But yet, I think both can be mixed with many cool accessories like belts and long necklaces. It’s up to you to choose. In my opinion, if you wear a black one you should try to color block it with a bright top. What do you prefer? Colored or nude?

 

 

 

 

 

6 comentários:

Saltos de Cristal disse...

Adoooooooro esta tendência.

kbousq disse...

I'm in love with all these maxi's! They're beautiful.
Stylish in Sequins | let's be friends!

Unknown disse...

Uso e abuso disto, principalmente porque não 'posso' usar vestidos muito curtos nem calções... :)

Adoro a trend, com ou sem padrões.

http://maniac4moda.blogspot.pt/

Eli disse...

I want EVERYTHING!! Lovely.

http://dirtypinkcity.blogspot.com/

Joana disse...

Eu gosto imenso mas das lisas :) Com padrões não gosto muito!

Unknown disse...

Eu também gosto muito desta tendência :) Mas ainda ando à procura da minha maxi skirt perfeita...

http://missbutterflyyy.blogspot.pt/