5.9.12

INSTAGRAM @RITARSILVA

My dearest Teens, I wanted to share with you some of my last photos on Instagram. Feel free to follow me @ritarsilva


My pink boxing gloves


The back of my new shirt from Necessary Clothing


A picture I took at the front of the White House in Washington DC back in 2009


Another picture of me for Re-Vintage Clothing


What I woke up to yesterday :)


My new ZARA belt


A dinner I held at my house a couple of weeks ago


The most amazing view


My friends and I


Eric Kayser treats are sooo good


A picture I took at the Niagara Falls back in 2009


New pieces from Free People and Necessary Clothing

1 comentário:

Inês Margarida Martins disse...

adoro a primeira blusa, o cinto e as peças da ultima imagem! ;)

Passa no meu e segue se gostares, eu sigo de volta! ;)

Beijinhos***

http://gomadandbuyeverything.blogspot.pt/