4.10.12

Anna Dello Russo at H&M PREVIEW EVENT

Well, I’m still a bit speechless about yesterday night. My best friend Z. invited me to the Preview Event of “Anna Dello Russo at H&M” in downtown Lisbon. The collection hit the stores this morning, but bloggers, celebrities and press had the chance to buy the collection yesterday night. Me and Z. arrived ten minutes before the doors opened and there were already people inline. And, when the doors opened, it was just pure chaos. Celebrities opened their H&M shopping bags (the grey ugly ones, you know) and just threw stuff inside them. They were almost fighting for some pieces, it was insane!! Meanwhile, I couldn’t take any proper pictures of the pieces because, when I tried to reach them, there weren’t any left! But I had the chance to buy the earrings I wanted (€19,90 each). I also liked the necessarie and the trolley but they were toooooooo expensive. I got what I wanted and I’m pretty happy with my shopping. At the door, they were giving out the prettiest key holders ever, also designed by Anna. It was a crazy night and I had sooo much fun. I’m so sorry I didn’t take more pictures and I hope you had the chance to buy some of the pieces as well J











My beautiful new earrings





"The" key holder



Me and Z. (credits arturinthewoods)


Me and my huuuge shopping bag (credits Z.)

3 comentários:

Insanely It disse...

já ouvi dizer que foi uma selva! Triste chamar "celebridades" a quem se comporta como um animal esfomeado frente a colares e pulseiras. E eu adoro colares e pulseiras!!! ahah ainda bem que te divertiste ^^

Cátia disse...

adoro os brincos verde esmeralda :)

http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.pt/

Mariana disse...

os brincos são super giros, foram ambos uma boa comprinha **

beijinho