4.12.12

Bambi Northwood-Blyth for Nasty Gal’s December Lookbook

Well, this is my favorite Nasty Gal Lookbook of all times. Period. First reason, I guess it's quite obvious: Bambi. Duh...what's there not to love about her? She totally adapts herself to every kind of styling. She looks like a rocker chic and, moments after, so girly. Second, the photos are beyond stunning and very youthful. Her make-up is flawless. Not to mention the clothes. I want all the pieces. I just love the pastels colors, the psycheldic prints, the shiny metallics and the knits. She looks so beautiful in all of them. I could just stare at the pictures for hours...but that would be awkward :)










3 comentários:

Jessica Silva disse...

Love ittt!! <3

http://lookcloserlook.blogspot.pt

Estefanía Ainoza disse...

Great!!! I love the pictures!!!

Z. disse...

luvvvvvv it. bambi looks gorgeous as hell!