18.1.13

Moving to Switzerland... IN A FEW HOURS!!

My dearest Teens, the reason why I have been MIA for a the last few days is because I've been preparing to move to Switzerland where I'll do a Post Graduate Diploma in Event, Sport and Entertainment Administration. I am SO EXCITED. I can't wait to meet my new class mates! In this blog, I'll keep doing fashion and music related posts, but also I'll keep you posted on my new adventures and achievements. Thanks for all the caring and loving throughout the years and see you soon :)

Rita

2 comentários:

Guess What disse...

estao super giras as fotos! já estou a seguir :) passa pelo meu

http://guesswhatfashion.blogspot.pt/

Ana Silva disse...

Adoro! Fazes muito bem ir para a Suiça, lá e que se esta bem! Eu ia viver para lá, mas ouve uns problemas e não consegui! Espero ir para lá daqui a uns poucos anitos :) Espero que tudo corra bem e boa sorte po curso!*