12.3.13

MY FAVORITE PORTUGUESE MODELS #1 - MATILDE

When I created this blog almost four years ago I thought that I would make it all about fashion and music. But then I realized that this corner of mine goes way beyond that. This is a blog about people. Simple as that. The ones that I call “The Teenage Royalty”. I look up to them, I try to stay updated on their work and, sometimes, they are people I aspire to be. Starting today and during the next three days, I am bringing you three girls that have been impressing me throughout the years. Three beauties that I know you will love as well. My three favorite Portuguese models. And, today, I am bringing you the first one, Matilde. I took advantage that Lisbon Fashion Week was just last weekend and took pictures from L Oreal Professionel Portugal facebook page to show you how amazing she is walking down the runway. I love Matilde, not only because she is really nice, but also she really reminds me of Lindsey Wixson. Don’t you agree? Matilde was only 14 when she won Modalfa Fashion Dream and now belongs to Best Models agency. And she is only 19!! I love her, she is sooo pretty.


for Dino Alves


for Pedro Pedro


for Filipe Faisca


for Ricardo Preto


for SAYMYNAME


for Ricardo Dourado

9 comentários:

The Bambyna disse...

I know her, she belongs to the same agency than I, Best Models.
She is lovely and I think that se has a gift: walk at the runway, cause she's perfect :)

(I posted this post on her facebook, i hope you don't mine) *

Mariana disse...

é tão gira :)
beijinho

Art in Vogue disse...

thank you for you lovely comment.. i follow you back :)

www.artinvogue.blogspot.it

fashionIsteRS_Ari e Ile D. disse...

very nice your post^_^
PESCARA LOVES FASHION blog!
FACEBOOK PAGE

Anónimo disse...

tambem gosto imenso dela. mas tenho outros preferidos ;p

Unknown disse...

new followerrrrrr http://modaemacarons.blogspot.it/2013/03/is-very-simple-with-verysimple.html

Helena disse...

É uma miúda cheia de pinta :)

XOXO
http://fashion-mask.blogspot.pt/

MILEX disse...

I think you are amazing

Unknown disse...

I love this post!

I follow you, I hope you'll follow me back

have a nice day
Style shouts