31.7.13

THE TEENAGE ROYALTY FOR ADIDAS

When I was on vacation in Lisbon, invited me to go with him to a very cool event. At Ministerium, Terreiro do Paço, right in the center of Lisbon, we got to know the Autumn/ Winter 2013/14 collection from Adidas Originals, full of color, personality and capable of pleasing everyone's different taste. Moreover, we had the chance to choose our favorite pieces from the collection and take professional pictures with them. And they also had a Schwarzkopf stand to do our hair and a Mary Kay stand for the make-up. I ended up choosing an amazing black and white sweater fom Jeremy Scott's collection for Adidas and a pair of sneakers that I found really cute. I love the way that this shoot turned out. The pics are really cool, and I wish I knew how to do this make-up, I like how my eyes stand out with the black eyeshadow. And I hope that, one day, I have the chance to buy the sweater, it's so Rita ahah. What do you guys think? Do you like it? 







2 comentários:

marinecoe disse...

óptima escolha :)

ALESSANDRA disse...

me encanta tu estilo!!
ALESSANDRA' S FASHION