3.8.13

ZARA FALL 2013

I'm going to be honest with you. Though I like Winter clothes and their "comfyness", I'm not that much into grey colors and the darkness that the coldest season of the year brings. But this ads from ZARA are just totally flawless. Oh-my-god, it's still hot outside and I already want everything. I don't even know where to start. Not to mention that ZARA is my favorite store of all times, the pieces they created for the next season are so amazing. The patterned coats, the long dresses, the hats, the blazers, the skirts... I want every single piece right now. And even if they are grey, it looks really good mixed with white. The coats in the first picture are already my favorites and I'm sure they will look really good inside my closet.














3 comentários:

Insanely It disse...

devo confessar que esperava um pouco mais da Zara, mas isto ainda é só um cheirinho. ;) E aquele primeiro casaco comprido tem de vir para o meu armário!! :D

fashionseducer disse...

I LOVE ZARA !!


MY BLOG: FASHIONSEDUCER.COM

Ana Vieira disse...

adoro a zara, tem sempre coisas mt bonitas :)

xoxo, Ana
run-your-world.blogspot.pt